With this tour we will explore the Valleys of Fiemme and Fassa.
A show to remember with the incredible mountains of Vajolet, Sella and Sassolungo as protagonists, following the Marmolada and the Pale di San Martino, in a spectacular exciting crescendo as only Mother Nature can do.
Passing from Canazei we make a real leap from the Pordoi Pass thanks to a modern cable car, which in a few minutes takes us to 2,950 meters with a breathtaking view over the entire Dolomite arch.
At the top you can stop at the refuge and delight us with a typical meal.
On request it is possible to have a guide available, to make an excursion facing the majesty of the Marmolada; the 'Queen' of the Dolomites with its summit at 3,343 meters.
In the early afternoon, return with the cable car to Ortisei, through Passo Sella and Selva di Val Gardena.
Once in Ortisei we can stroll among pretty buildings and traditional hotels and go shopping on the pedestrian area, certainly the most beautiful of the Dolomites. Here you can shop or enjoy a slice of homemade cake in one of the charming cafes in the village.
Ortisei is the Eldorado for all winter sports enthusiasts and today more and more for mountain bikers.
After a wonderful afternoon in this postcard town, we will return to the hotel.
- Departure hours 9:30 from your hotel (in the Trento area).
- We cross the Val di Fiemme and the Val di Fassa
- Arrival hours 12:00 to the Sass Pordoi cable car.
- Lunch at the refuge of the Terrace of the Dolomites.
- hours 14:30 return with the cable car to Ortisei through Passo Sella and Selva di Val Gardena.
- Walk and shopping in Ortisei.
- Departure hours 19:00 from Ortisei to return to the hotel.
What is included in the tour
- Aperitif at the Pordoi Pass
- Cableway toll
- Travel insurance
- Pax for 5 people
What is excluded from the tour
- Tour guide on request
Cost of the tour
- Pax for 1/3 people € 640
- Pax for 3/5 people € 720
- Pax for 5/8 people € 790
Prices do not include VAT
Are you interested in this tour?
Do you have any questions?
Submit your request with this form